Movie

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012

HalliHallo (:

If you don't mind I would like to write this post in English :D
But I'm sure you'll understand it anyways ;) (okay, maybe you have to translate it for the Omas or so, and Mama, if it's too difficult for you - translation!(haha les des bitte xD Google Translator is afoch da geilste^^ I glaub des bringt da ned recht viel xD Hoi da lieber a Lebendwoerterbuch ;)). Or you go and get Viki :P

I just wanted to tell you that there's no Homecoming for me at all - you should already know that the dance was cancelled, and I didn't go to the Game either because all of my friends who were going, were either at the band or at JROTC (military thing), and so I didn't wanna be there just by myself^^

Secondly, I had a fancy dinner Thursday evening. And I met a woman there who's sons in law have horses somewhere and they train them or something like that, what sounds really interesting (okay I don't really know what exactly they do with the horses, but it sounds good :D), and she told me that she would ask them if I can go with them sometime.

And last but not least - we've been to the movie theater (no, it's not called cinema; weird american thing^^) and watched Taken 2 (in austria the movie is called 96 hours - completely shit that they change the original english title to another english one?!). It's an action movie and even if I don't really like action movies, this one was pretty good! (Of course I watched the first movie first, a couple of weeks ago at home).
And now I watched the Trailer on youtube to find the right one for you, and I watched the German one, and it's soooo absolutely weird to hear the german voices xD Even worse than hearing a German movie with its original tone^^
So please watch the original english Trailer - if you don't understand it, you can look for the German one, but that is really bad :P

Taken & Taken 2 --> I don't think that you already can watch the second one, certainly not in German (it's so cool to watch a movie and you know it just came out, the original one!! Not the German one, but the original movie^^)

Ok, so that's it for today :D
CU ;) (des kaun i nemlich a, wie da Walter, goi :))

S.

3 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

En fait und grande incidence de publier une histoire en anglais - mais messieur schlemmer se dominer egalement beaucoup des langues. Les autres ils sont ecrou leur dents avec cette repondre!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Jo und den trailer findet man a schon - da füm kommt oba erst in 1 woche in europa in den kinos - waun i den richtigen dawischt hob, derfad der ausschnitt in istanbul spün und es is ois a weng wüd....

Klexxx hat gesagt…

jo du host in richtigen dawischt - kinz eich mid da haley auschaun :P

Kommentar veröffentlichen